Friday, May 1, 2009

MY NEPHEW!

I am a proud Aunt...16 times over, and it never ceases to amaze me how each of my nieces and nephews are so very different in temperament and personality. And I love each of them to pieces.

This little guy was a creation of my sisters and she has graciously allowed me to share him with you. He is 2 years old and makes me laugh ALL of the time.

The picture I am going to share with all of you today just says it all. It also is one of those "uniting" moments for parents everywhere.

Because we have all had those moments when our brains ask the questions:

Do I laugh first, or should I cry?

Here is the moment.

By the way, my sister laughed...then cried.

He somehow managed to get his hands on some Desitin and paint it everywhere.

Man I love this little guy!




2 comments:

PerfectMomentProject said...

I can't believe you are an aunt 16 times over?? whoa. I'm moving o nto the next generation... great aunty now....

isn't it amazing how you just FALL IN LOVE with nieces and nephews?

Life of Riley

Charity said...

It is wonderful how each new little life touches you in a different way!