Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CAREFREE

Oh to be this carefree and young again!

And to be able to jump a rope over and over again without calling 911 for assistance.

Stupid tumor!

I guess I can't blame it all on the tumor because I'm not sure how well I could jump a rope over and over again before the tumor grew.

I do know that jumping rope was one of my favorite things to do when I was my daughters age.

So I did something stupid.... I gave in to peer pressure...from an 8 year old.
"Come on mom, I bet you can't do THIS while jumping rope."
I bet I freaking CAN!

So I did.

I received some really fun electrical jolts to the brain while doing it, but boy was it worth every minute of showing my child that I wasn't THAT OLD and THAT disabled.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.