Friday, April 24, 2009

DINNER TONIGHT


Oh look what we had for dinner.

Yogurt Chicken with a side of smashed potatoes.

Once again the idea was from Pioneer Woman's website.

It took much longer than my recommended 30 minute meal prep, but both Emmi and I loved it. Plus it was diet worthy.
Notice I used a lunch plate. It is the key to any diet. The smaller the plate the more food it looks like you have. We have banned dinner plates for a while.
Maybe forever!
I'm thinking I want Bourbon Chicken for dinner tomorrow, I'll see if I can post that as the recipe for this week. Emmi has a dance competition tomorrow so I may be spending 16 hours sitting in a H.S. auditorium...... grooooooaaaan. The things we do for our children.
I love you Emmi!

I even love you enough to sit in a H.S. auditorium for 16 hours.

No comments: