Sunday, January 31, 2010

JANUARY FUN


"I love you too Emmi."

We have had a good January. I good start to the new year.
Life is really good at the 'Nut House' We are plugging away at life and doing the best to enjoy ourselves.

Some funny things this month....

Emmi is trying to learn to
inline skate. Grandma and pa bought her these skates for Christmas and there has been WAY too much snow and ice and, well, cold, to want to attempt to learn.

Yesterday was a sunny day...not warm, just sunny... so we decided to try.

She did a great job.




A few weeks ago I was in bed and pulled back the covers to see THIS!



at first I freaked a little thinking they were bugs. But even though it looks nasty, these are a byproduct of my child crawling into MY bed at night while wearing these.



Hahaha, they left behind a LOT of fluffies.



It really was a great January. Emmi did 'climb the walls' a little (as did I, although not literally). Overall it was just one more fun and busy month at the nut house.

No comments: