Sunday, February 14, 2010

MY LITTLE VALENTINE

This is my little valentine. She is 4 foot 10 inches tall with short blond hair, blue eyes and a feisty attitude.

For our valentine weekend we held the annual "cousin sleepover" on Friday night. The kids had a blast, as did I. We ate, played games, painted, watched a movie...and didn't get much sleep.

Then Saturday we did some clearance shopping. There is nothing like end of the season sales to get my blood pumping. We went out to lunch with some wacky people and then did some MORE shopping.

Today, valentines day, we slept in. I don't get to do that much so it was a real treat. Then we spent the day playing games and lounging around. I'm not feeling well today, so the lounging around really brightened my day.



Emmi built towers with the Jenga blocks after we played. She got pretty creative with her towers.



It was a GREAT weekend. I hope you each had a wonderful valentines day too.

No comments: