Monday, December 3, 2007

HAPPY DECEMBER


We took our Family Holiday Pictures this weekend. It reminded me of all the funny shows where you set the camera up, push the button and then RUUUUUN to get yourself into the picture before the count down ends. I think we took a total of 20 pictures before we managed to get us both in the frame and smiling. Emmi was getting frustrated and I was laughing. Maybe next year we will just go to a portrait studio.

This past weekend we also got our first snowstorm of the year. Emmi had a blast trying to make a snowman, even if she only got the bottom ball finished before she froze. I'm not sure I am ready for all of the snow. I was really liking the 70 degree weather we were having in November, but we need to snow for our water, so I guess I will have to get used to it.

I'm almost finished shopping for presents. Usually I'm completely finished by Thanksgiving, but not this year. In fact, my little sister finished before me. Brat! She normally is still shopping a few days before Christmas. I think that may be ME this year. LOL

Happy December Everyone!

No comments: