Sunday, December 30, 2007

CHRISTMAS 2007

Christmas was good to us. Emmi got a boatload of Littlest Pet Shops, which brings her count of total pets to a whopping 61. She also got a new bike. YES, she got one last year too, but geez, she grew so much that last years bike is way too small. So this year I bought her a 20 inch bike, it is a bit big for her, but I’m okay with that.

Emmi bought me a cute turtle necklace and the a joint gift from my parents. My dad took some of the gem rocks he found in N. Carolina and made them into necklaces. Mine was a beautiful green swirl Emerald. Emmi picked it out for me. My dad also gave Emmi one later in the day. I've included pictures of our necklaces and my ring below. The pictures don't do them justice, they are sooo pretty.

At my parents house I got an electric skillet. I know it’s weird but I have wanted one for YEARS and have just never bought myself one. I can’t wait for zucchini season now. I can guarantee it will be used every night from July-Oct. *Smile* My parents also gave me a Magic Bullet blender (yeah, I can throw away the piece of crap blender in my cupboard). Oh and I won’t have to use a wooden spoon to shove ice cubes down while I’m blending drinks anymore. I also got a beautiful ring from my dad. Once again from the gems he and my mom found in N. Carolina. This ring is silver with a dark pink Ruby.

So now Christmas is over, and we are approaching the end of 2007. Around this time of year most people start looking back at what the last year brought. For us the last year has been good. We’ve now spent a year in our new home. We’ve put in a yard, mostly finished the room in the basement, adopted a new pet, and painted some walls. We spend more time together making new memories and best of all we have had one more year together. 365 more days of getting to know the precious spirit the Lord has blessed me with., I really can’t believe she is almost 8. 365 more days of being able to hug the ones I love, build more bonds and start new friendships. After all, isn’t that the best gift of all?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.