Friday, November 9, 2007

NAUGHTY RABBIT




I swear, having animals is pretty close to having another child in the home. They are picky eaters, they get mad at you, they make you clean up their poop and they make lots and lots of messes.
I remember when Emmi was about a year old she pulled all of the Kleenex out of the box. She had a blast doing it, too. I've also heard of kids pulling all of the toilet paper off of the roll and stringing it all over the house. I guess I was lucky, cause Emmi never did that one.
Weeeeeell, today I came home from work to find that Pokey (our bun) had somehow stuck his mouth through the top of the cage and shredded the roll of toilet paper we keep up there for clean-ups.
Like I said, animals are just like having another kid in the house. She even grunted at me when I tried to clean up the mess. I guess she didn't like the digs and was trying to redecorate, she just wanted a soft fluffy bed.
I took pictures because it was soooo funny.

No comments: