Thursday, October 25, 2007

MORE INFO

I heard back from Sgt. Richard. He posted this on the SCTA board.
  • Hi Charity, yes i do get to see this great site often and i do post as much as i can. The Spotlight story was wonderfully written, and i am glad it has inspired you in some way. I truely believe we cannot let this disease drive our lives we have to push back and beat it back with all we have. I gain all my strength from those around me when they say thay can't I want them to see they can. It might not be easy or painless but yes you can. being in the army and fighting in a war really has tried me both physically and mentally, and though most days are not a comfortable easy going day I get through them because i know i can and i refuse to give in and let this thing beat me down. I just arrived back in Iraq from 18 days with my family and it was absolutly great and i am so thankful for their support and it is because of them i still fight the good fight. keep your head up, and remember it ok to feel like this thing is getting you but thats when you have to fight back and be stronger.
  • Richard

See, what a great guy! I'm pulling for you and your family Richard.

No comments: