Saturday, March 13, 2010

Visit to the Mountains


Last weekend one of my coworkers got married. After the ceremony Emmi and I decided to drive to the top of 9th street in Ogden and see the mountains. It was cold out, but the snow topped mountains were hard to resist. They looked so beautiful.




Emmi went exploring at the trail-head. She noticed lots of signs of foot traffic, and not just of the human variety. She decided that she wanted to live at the bottom of a mountain and then said she was cold.


I agreed. It was really windy and cold out.



We couldn't help but take some pictures. (Okay, so we took lots of pictures)

While I really hate the cold winters in Utah, it sure does make for some breathtaking scenery.


Enjoy!

(P.S. I love my new camera and I really really love my new zoom lens!)

No comments: