Friday, March 28, 2008

PICTURES, PICTURES AND MORE...

It's time for an update on some pictures from the past few months. These pictures are from my "film" camera. It sometimes takes me a while before I get them developed. I do have a digital, but I like the pictures from my real camera better.

Here you go!




Emmi participated in her schools "Reflections" contest this year. The theme was "I can make a difference by..." Emmi titled her picture "By planting Apple Trees". I like the cute squirrel climbing the tree. She took 1st place in her school but didn't place in the next division. Way to go Emmi.




These are of our snow this past January. WAY too much snow. I'm so glad it has melted. We did get snowed on two nights ago and are expecting snow this weekend, but the good thing about spring snow is that is melts in a few hours.




Our Bunny, Pokey, is just too cute.



Don't I wish it was always this easy. LOL! By the way, I didn't encourage this, she did it herself. It was one of the few times she was quiet that day.

No comments: