Friday, February 1, 2008

SO VERY TIRED...

...Of snow. It has been nonstop since before Christmas. I can't remember there ever being a winter like this in all my years in Utah. Each snowstorm seems to bring more and more and there isn't anywhere else to stack the stuff.

Last year I remember being worried that I wouldn't be able to handle shoveling the snow a the new house. I think I only had to shovel twice. At the time I was thinking...I can do this, no problem.

If I had only known then what was coming this year I might have bought more shovels or invested in a snowblower. Now I'm wishing I could put a snowblade on the front of my Ford car and just floor it out of the driveway each morning.

The plus side is that I have nice neighbors who have been willing to help. I've got three men who have helped, mainly with the sidewalks, but I'll take any help I can get.

So the snow isn't over with, at least according to the weather people. We got hit again last night and should get more on Friday. I'm just soooo tired of it all. I really don't want to see any more white stuff for another 9 or 10 months. I'm ready for spring to come.

So ready!

I took this picture of Emmi this morning after shoveling about 7 inches. A few weeks ago we got 12 inches and the mailbox got buried. Since then it has compressed and melted (a little) . But with the storm last night I noticed that we may have to dig the mailbox out again.

It's never ending.

No comments: